Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pin Up Cosmetics

I came across the cutest makeup company, Pin-Up Cosmetics.  All of their products are packaged in pretty retro styles and are cruelty-free and vegan as well.  The company was kind enough to send me some of their products to try.  I was sent the Pink Grapefruit Vegan Lip Gloss and the Coffee Shadow and Liner.  Now I am no beauty guru, so anything that is easy to use and makes me feel pretty is an A+ in my book.  This was true of Pin-Up Cosmetics products.  Totally fool proof!  Their products are also mineral based, so their is no need to worry about any nasty chemicals or by-products.  

 Pink Grapefruit Vegan Lip Gloss

I thought this lip gloss was special because it wasn't sticky, jojoba oil is known to be a great natural moisturizer and grapefruit oil makes it taste great!  When my mom tried it she just kept saying, "Wow!  Wow!  Wow!"  :o)
 


Coffee-Shadow and Liner

 On my wish list is the Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in Art Deco.




 Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in Art Deco



Go check it out! http://pinupcosmetics.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

1 comment: