Sunday, January 22, 2012

Deco Doodads for Your Vanity

I don't know about you, but over the years I have struggled to find a good way to store my makeup.  I currently keep everything in a little shoebox sized plastic tub, but would like a "cuter" way to organize my collection.  Recently, I was poking around on Etsy and came across a store called anothersoul.  The store owner, Lynn, makes these beautiful universal makeup palettes.   She uses a variety of patterned paper to make each palette one of a kind.  With so many patterns available you are sure to find one that suites you.  The pattern bellow caught my eye since it is Art Deco. 



This pattern is called "Haute Couture."  It is water resistant and $15.99. 



She has several vintage styles.  I purchased one that matches our bedroom and it will look so pretty on our dresser.  They are of amazing quality too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment