Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Punch

Looking for a great way to bring in the New Year?  Try out this wonderful punch!
I had this punch at a holiday party my brother hosted and it was a huge hit.

To fill a punch bowl:
  • 2 bottles of Magnum Champagne
  • 1 bottle of Ocean Spray Cran-Pomegranate Juice Drink
  • 8oz Triple Sec
  • 1 Pomegranate 
Simply pour ingredients in to a punch bowl, stir, add pomegranate seeds and enjoy!

I was very fortunate to have had several Duncan Miller pieces given to me from my mother in-law.  I will be on the look out for this Hobnail-Pink Opalescent punch bowl to add to my collection.

Duncan & Miller Hobnail-Pink Opalescent Punch Bowl Set
Duncan & Miller Hobnail-Pink Opalescent Punch Bowl Cup

Need a party dress?  Check out this pretty champagne lace dress!




Ann Taylor

New Year's Eve Party 1931-1932
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment