Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bewitched

Bewitched is by far my favorite TV shows ever!  I have watched it ever since I was a kid on Nick at Night.  Bewitched ran from 1964-1972 and I love seeing the styles change as the show goes on.

One of my bucket list items is to take a tour of the Bewitched house at the Warner Brothers Ranch, but until then I've been following this great website called Mischa's Bewitched.   The website features a house tour of 1164 Morning Glory Circle and the Stephens household furnishings.  It also has other fun tidbits such as video clips and character information.


My favorite Daren was Dick York and I have always wondered why he left the show after the 5th season.  Well...according to http://harpiesbizarre.com/faq.htm Dick York suffered from back problems and had a seizure during episode #167 "Daddy Does His Thing" in 1968.

1164 Morning Glory Circle
The Stephens' Living Room

The Stephens' Kitchen

While at Target over the holidays I treated my self to seasons 1-4 on DVD.  Each season is about $5 for approximately 16 hours.  That is a grand total of 64 amazing hours of Bewitched for $20!

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4

No comments:

Post a Comment