Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Simple Art Deco Nails

I love painting my nails, but I usually keep it pretty simple.  Lately I've been wanting to try something different, so I strolled though Pinterest and came up with this Art Deco design.  (Please pardon the dim lighting.  My little 50's house doesn't have overhead lights in the living room.)


What you need:
  • Tape
  • Base Nail Color ( I used Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Do Pass Go)
  • Accent Nail Color ( I used Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Ready to Propose)
  • Your Favorite Top Coat

 Step 1: Paint your nails with the base color and let them dry.


Step 2: Take 2 pieces of tape and form a triangle shape on the nail.


Step 3: Paint your nails with the accent color. 


Step 4: Remove the tape before the accent color dries.


Step 5:  Allow the accent color to dry and apply your favorite top coat.


Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment