Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Organzing with Vintage Knickknacks

I love to use thrift-ed or hand-me-down knickknacks to organize and decorate.   Here are some pictures of how I organize my jewelry and hair accessories.


A while back I made this cupcake stand out of some plates and a candle stick I had lying around the house.  I like to keep bracelets on the top and necklaces on the bottom.  


Growing up my Grandparents had a neighbor named Margaret.  She was a Native American artist and a great story teller.  She would often have little gifts for us when she would come and visit.  Once for my birthday she gave me this beautiful silver jewelry box.  I like to use it to keep my earrings in.


This little doodad is a teeny tiny bud vase that was given to me by my Grandmother.  It's great for holding bobby-pins.


I picked this little beauty up at an estate sale and use it to store hair ties and clips.





No comments:

Post a Comment