Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Jason Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash

I've decided to change things up a bit with a product review.  My favorite scent is rose, so when I come across something rosey I want to try it.  I found this at Whole Foods where it retails for $14.99, but recently was on sale for $7.99.  I saw this as my opportunity to give it a try.  

Jason Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash

Jason products are cruelty-free and vegetarian, which is something I check for before purchasing products.  I really enjoy using this since it lathers, cleans and moisturizes well.  It also has a lasting scent. The $14.99 price tag is a little steep for me, but when compared to similar products at Whole Foods it is good value for money.  I usually use a basic vegetable glycerin soap, so I consider this to be a treat.  I will will definitely pick it up again in the future, especially if it is on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment