Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

This outfit has quickly become one of my go to outfits for the summer.  I love this navy polka dot top!  I have worn it a ton since I picked up and find it to be very versatile.  I especially love the length of the blouse and sleeves.  It's modest, comfortable, and faltering to my body type.  

I've been on the hunt for some bright colored skinny jeans and finally found a pair!  I was so happy to find these yellow pants in my size and happier to discover they were brand new from Ann Taylor.  I've been thrifting for several years and I have found some amazing deals on new designer pieces.  When I find them they tend to be an unusual color, pattern or have a minor flaw.  This doesn't bother me though, because I am usually getting an amazing deal. 

The break down:

Navy polka dot blouse-$2.98 (Value Thrift)
Ann Taylor yellow skinny Jeans-$6.99 (Goodwill)
*The shoes were a gift, but they are Merona available at Target.

Total-$9.97

No comments:

Post a Comment